In my previous post, I mentioned I was trying my hand at some Amigurumi. Today I realized, why not post the results here as well? There are a couple of good reasons not to:
- It’s not edible
- It’s not (directly) game-related
But then I realized, it’s my blog and I can post whatever I want. If nothing else, it can help me practice with the new camera. Soon I’ll start working on some more Final Fantasy-related cupcakes (like the Cactuar-one, but not Cactuar!). But for now, my amigurmi projects so far, beware the pictorial overload!
Always wanted to try something like this? I used the following amazing free patterns:
- Cupcake – Yummy Haken (a dutch book, this was not free unfortunately)
- Cherries – This YouTube video
- Strawberry – Nerdigurumi’s basic pattern
- Cthulhu – Tiny Cthulhu pattern over at Cthulhu Crochet
I’d really like to thank the extremely creative people who make these patterns and put them online for beginners like me to enjoy!